Knowledge and Eldership
On this episode, I chat with Dr Tom Verghese.
We share a candid dialog about ageing, life transitions and eldership.
- How will we method the final half of life
- The position of the elder in a youth-orientated world
- The good thing about creating multi-generational groups within the office
- Shifting the language to fight ageism
- As a substitute of retiring, let’s rewire for a brand new journey
Dr Tom Verghese is a trusted advisor, government coach, worldwide advisor, writer, presenter and the founding father of Cultural Synergies.
His experience is in cultural intelligence, inclusive world management and variety, fairness and inclusion. Tom has designed, facilitated, and written particular studying and improvement applications for shoppers that at the moment are delivered worldwide and is the writer of 4 books.
Join with Dr Tom Verghase
Join with Lisa Evans
Guide a complimentary mini teaching session with Lisa right here.
Study extra about Comfortable Abilities Academy right here.