On this episode, I chat with Mel Kettle, writer of the e-book Absolutely Linked.
Mel is a extremely sought-after speaker and coach. Her shoppers embrace leaders, groups and organisations that wish to obtain actual connection and sustained engagement.
On the coronary heart of every thing Mel does is a dedication to self-leadership. She actually believes that we have to lead ourselves first earlier than we are able to lead others. This turned clear after she survived the debilitating results of work-related loneliness, stress and burnout in her late 20s and later when she had a life-threatening melanoma in her early-40s.
- How Mel got here to develop stress and burnout, and it modified the course of her life.
- What’s totally different about main within the post-pandemic office?
- Why are leaders much less linked?
- What can we do to reconnect with self and others to be a greater chief?
- The significance of including self-care to your diary.
Different episodes to hearken to
Join with Mel
Join with Lisa Evans
Ebook a complimentary mini teaching session with Lisa right here.
Be taught extra about Delicate Expertise Academy right here.