Steven Furtick is an American pastor, author, and songwriter who is best known as the founder and lead pastor of Elevation Church, a multi-site church based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
In 2006, Furtick founded Elevation Church with a group of families. Since then, the church has grown rapidly, with multiple locations across North Carolina and beyond. Furtick’s sermons are known for their engaging and inspirational style, and he has authored several books, including “Sun Stand Still,” “Greater,” and “Crash the Chatterbox.”
He has written and co-written several songs for Elevation Worship, the church’s music ministry, including “Do It Again” and “Won’t Stop Now.”
Table of Contents
Steven Furtick’s net worth
Steven Furtick’s net worth is estimated to be $55 million.
Steven Furtick’s source of income
Furtick’s source of income is likely his salary from Elevation Church.
In addition to his salary, Furtick has also earned income from book sales and speaking engagements. He has authored several popular books, including “Sun Stand Still,” “Greater,” and “Crash the Chatterbox,” which have all been bestsellers. Furtick has also been a featured speaker at conferences and events, where he has been paid for his appearances.
Steven Furtick’s assets, cars, and houses
Furtick and his wife built a 19-acre estate in Waxhaw, North Carolina, near Charlotte, in 2013. The house was worth $1.78 million. Frick stated that his house was paid in cash for the sale of his book and the progress of the distributor, in addition to his salary from the Elevation Church.
In terms of cars, Furtick has been seen driving a number of luxury vehicles, including a Lamborghini Urus, which has a starting price of around $200,000, and a Porsche 911 GT3 RS, which has a starting price of around $190,000.
It’s worth noting that while Steven Furtick’s personal wealth is not publicly disclosed, he has faced criticism in the past for his lavish lifestyle, including his house and car purchases. Some have questioned whether his wealth is appropriate for a religious
Steven Furtick’s net worth growth year-wise
|Steven Furtick’s Net Worth in 2023||$ 55 million|
|Steven Furtick’s Net Worth in 2022||$55 million|
|Steven Furtick’s Net Worth in 2021||Unknown|
|Steven Furtick’s Net Worth in 2020||Unknown|
|Steven Furtick’s Net Worth in 2019||Unknown|
Steven Furtick Expenses
Regarding his expenses, there have been reports that Steven Furtick owns a multi-million dollar mansion in a gated community in Waxhaw, North Carolina.
The home was built on land purchased by the church and was reportedly funded by a mortgage taken out in Furtick’s name. The church has defended the purchase, stating that it is used for church activities and that Furtick pays rent to the church for its use.
Steven Furtick’s biography family’s parents and spouse
On February 19, 1980, Steven Furtick was born in Moncks Corner, South Carolina. His father is Larry Stevens Furtick, and his mother is Faith Furtick. He has a brother named Matthew Furtick and a stepdaughter named Stephanie Furtick.
Despite the fact that he is an American citizen and a Christian. He is also of Caucasian ethnic origin. He is a Pisces, according to astrology.
In terms of his affectionate and private life, Steven Furtick is married. He married Holly Furtick on June 3, 2002. With their three children, they live a comfortable lifestyle.
The three children are Elijah, Graham, and Abbey. He has no other relationships aside from that. He is open about his gender preference. Furthermore, he does not live a comfortable life with his family.
Steven Furtick Education
He attended North Greenville University, where he earned a degree in communications. He later went on to receive a master’s degree in divinity from Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky.
Steven Furtick Career
Furtick began his ministry career in 2002 as a youth pastor at a church in Shelby, North Carolina.
On a global scale, Steven Pastor is a well-known preacher and motivational speaker. He is still the pastor of Christ Covenant Church in Shelby, North Carolina. He has also received nominations for his work.
He used to give motivational speeches and lectures on a variety of programs and events. Furtick was named to Oprah’s SuperSoul 100 list of visionaries and influential leaders.
In addition, he has started a number of programs through his church. He is also a published author. He is also the music director at Christ Covenant Church.
Steven Furtick Awards and Recognition
Here are some of his awards and recognition:
- Time magazine named Steven Furtick one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2013.
- Outreach Magazine named Elevation Church one of the top 10 fastest-growing churches in America in 2014 and 2015.
- Furtick’s book “Greater” was a New York Times bestseller.
- Furtick has been a keynote speaker at events such as Catalyst Conference and the Willow Creek Global Leadership Summit.
- In 2020, Furtick was recognized by the Charlotte Business Journal as one of the most influential people in Charlotte.
- Elevation Church has been recognized for its social media and marketing efforts, receiving multiple awards and nominations for its digital presence.
- Furtick has also been interviewed on major media platforms, including CNN and The Today Show.
Steven Furtick and controversies
Furtick has been involved in several controversies throughout his career, including the following:
- Wealth: Furtick has been criticized for his wealth and lavish lifestyle, which some see as inconsistent with the teachings of Christianity. In 2013, it was revealed that Furtick’s home was worth $1.7 million, which some found excessive for a pastor.
- Secrecy: Furtick has also been criticized for the lack of transparency at Elevation Church. The church does not disclose its financial information, and Furtick has been accused of using church funds to buy his home.
- Book sales: Furtick has been accused of manipulating book sales in order to achieve bestseller status. In 2013, it was revealed that Elevation Church had spent at least $200,000 to purchase copies of Furtick’s book, “Greater,” in order to boost its sales and increase its chances of making it onto the New York Times Bestseller list.
- Sermon plagiarism: Furtick has been accused of plagiarizing sermons from other pastors. In 2013, it was revealed that Furtick had used material from other preachers without proper attribution.
Despite these controversies, Furtick remains a popular and influential figure in the evangelical community.
Steven Furtick is a phenomenal example of someone who has used their God-given talents to become an overwhelmingly successful leader in the faith-based community.
His net worth and influence have catapulted his place in the ranks of the world’s most influential spiritual leaders, and his inspiring message of faith and success resonates with individuals all over the world.
With his relentless work ethic, passion for inspiring others, and dedication to his faith, he is a beacon of light in a world that can often feel dark.