Toast of the Wild East is a podcast for bold Toastmasters who’re on the lookout for methods to boost their public talking recreation. From Prague, previous Toastmasters District Director Lukas Liebich interviews visitors world wide. Collectively, they discover the methods through which folks could make an impression with talking, main and serving to others develop.
It was a pleasure to be interviewed by Lukas. In truth, we loved the interview a lot that we ended up recording sufficient materials for 2 episodes. Right here is the hyperlink for Half 1. On this episode, we talk about a variety of issues, together with
- My journey from being a lawyer to changing into an expert speaker
- My expertise with Toastmasters
- Suggestions on how folks ought to use Toastmasters
- My course of at any time when I put together for a speech or presentation
- Serious about the viewers
- Beginning a weblog and sticking to it for 13 years
- Giving a speech vs. recording a YouTube video
Once more, right here is the hyperlink for Half 1 of my interview.
I’ll do one other publish when Lukas has revealed Half 2 of our interview. Within the meantime, here’s a preview of a few of the issues that we talk about:
- Extroverts and introverts in public talking
- How Rhetoric – The Public Talking Sport helps folks loosen up into giving speeches
- Alternative ways to apply public talking
- How improv improves your public talking
- First steps for a future public speaker